Happy Thanksgiving! I am still stuffed from all that good food that I ate around 3:30 this afternoon. I had my meal with my mom, dad, sister, and nephew. We had a good time, but unfortunately my brother-in-law couldn’t make it. He had to go to Huntington for the Black Friday event tomorrow. So what was our menu? We had:
- Mashed Potatoes with Parmesan Cheese
- Deviled Eggs (I made them)
- Shrimp Cocktail (from the store)
- Crescent Rolls
- Fruit Salad
- Buttermilk Salad
- Chocolate Pudding Pie (I made)
- Pumpkin Pie (Sis brought)
It was a very good spread. Like I mentioned, I’m still stuffed. Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful. So what am I thankful for?
- My family (including the dogs, because they are family to me)
- My friends (some of who are more like family than anything)
- The fact that I am still here on the Earth.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am going to the Barnes and Noble Black Friday event tomorrow to get some Christmas shopping done. Wish me luck! Have a good night!